6 Elements Needed To Become Great
1. ATTITUDE is everything. The way in which you think and the way you approach anything in life will determine how successful you are. Adopt a positive, anything-is-possible attitude for success.
2. SUCCESS is the only way. Create a standard for yourself that anything less than success is unacceptable. Do not have a plan B. The only acceptable outcome is success.
3. WHATEVER it takes. There will be speed-bumps, obstacles, and problems on your journey to success, and it wont be an easy journey. But it’ll be worth it. Be willing to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to reach your dreams.
4. Become OBSESSED. Train yourself to spend every minute/second of your free time thinking and planning about how you can be successful with your ideas and your business. A obsession with your success will help you achieve it much faster.
5. Continue to LEARN. Keep reading, keep networking, keep investing in your personal education. Pretend you are a computer or a robot, keep pushing your limits and capacity.. YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROGRAMMER. The more you know, the more likely you will be successful.
6. FAILURE is just a lesson. The most successful people have failed more times than you can count. Every time you fail, learn from the failure and how to prevent it. The more you fall the more likely you will learn how to get back up faster. You only truly fail if you give up for good. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
7. WORK SMARTER. You may work harder than the next individual but he or she may be more successful than you, and the reason why is they worked smarter than you. Working smarter means getting the maximum amount of results from the work and effort you put in.
Remember the EXTRA EFFORT counts, the extra step the extra effort the extra minute into your work can be all the difference from you hitting your goal.